The mission of the JHS library is to ensure that "students and staff are effective users of ideas and information." (excerpted from Information Power: Building Partnerships for Learning, 1998)
We strive to accomplish that goal by:
- supporting staff and students with up to date resources
- providing instruction of information literacy skills
- collaborating with teachers to promote access and usage of information
- encouraging independent reading
- Need PASSWORD help? Please email Mrs. Warren from a personal email.
- To recover a SKYWARD password, go to Skyward and click on “Forgot username/password”. Enter your school email address. A password change email will be sent to Outlook.
- Having WI-FI CONNECTION issues? Try these steps.
- Is your LAPTOP broken/damaged/malfunctioning? Please email Mrs. Warren with the issue.
Teams functions best when downloaded to your desktop and when signed into/out of frequently.
- DOWNLOAD Teams
- Teams Audio & Camera Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Teams - Audio Troubleshooting
- For additional Teams help, follow the link
For additional support, follow this link to Family Tech Access.
Restart your computer weekly!
Useful research databases for high school students. Includes SIRS, ProQest, eLibrary and more.
Lots of great links for Social Studies, Math, English and other subjects' class assignments.
Search engines, metasearch engines and directories.
Learn the right way – and the legal way - to cite resources, for your paper or presentation.
Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Warren are here to help students, whatever their need!
Mike Fleming, Librarian