Welcome to Juanita Athletics
Registration for all 2020-2021 sports is OPEN!
Continue to register for sports through Finalforms even though we are not sure the season will be able to take place at this time.
Please register for ONE sport per season. If you are trying out for a sport, then select that sport. After try-outs you have the option to move to a non-cut sport if you do not make the team.
The only paper form that is required to be on file in the JHS Athletics office will be the physical examination form completed and signed by a physician.
At this time payments are not being accepted for sports; we will open payments up when we can confirm a season is being offered.
See Tentative Athletic Schedule below for information on when each sport is being offered.
If you wish to update your students physical while we are remote, you may scan it to Kris Blanch. It can also be dropped off at the Juanita main office during office hours. It must be filled out completely and signed and stamped by the physicians office.
Changes to High School Athletics Due to Covid-19
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA), the governing body for all high school sports, has announced that all Fall sports have been postponed until later in the 2020-2021 school year. The tentative schedule (SEE LINK BELOW) may be adjusted later in the fall as deemed necessary to insure the safety of our students.
As these are unique season updates, please know that:
- Seasons will be shortened to accommodate all sports.
- The number of competitions will be limited to 70% of those allowed by WIAA on typical years.
- WIAA Post seasons will be one week in length.
- Student/athletes will practice and compete during our scheduled school breaks.
- Season 4 will continue after graduation AND after the academic school year.
2020-2021 - Tentative Athletic Schedule
No Interscholastic Athletics. Click here for current WIAA schedule updates.
- Please register for ONE sport per season. If you are trying out for a sport, then select that sport. After try-outs you have the option to move to a non-cut sport if you do not make the team.
- The only paper form that is required to be on file in the JHS Athletics office will be the physical examination form completed and signed by a physician.
- Pro Tip: Plan ahead and get cleared early.
Students whom attend Choice, Private, Online and Home School programs are eligible to participate in athletic programs at their neighborhood school as a Sports Only Student.
If you are a CHOICE school student you will need to email Kris Blanch with your name and what sports you are registering for. Once your selected sport is added you will be able to access the sport specific forms through FinalForms (please see instructions below).
Sports Only students must register / re-register with their resident school each year they wish to participate. Visit our Sports Only Student Registration Guide page for additional information.
- Fall: Cross Country, Football, Men’s Golf, Women’s Soccer, Slowpitch Softball, Women’s Swim, Men’s Tennis, and Volleyball
- Winter: Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Cheer, Gymnastics, Men’s Swim and Wrestling
- Spring: Badminton, Baseball, Women’s Golf, Men’s Soccer, Softball, Women’s Tennis, Track & Field.
- Athletic Training Services
Kingco Athletic Calendar
- For a complete listing of game schedules and current standings for all JHS sports please visit:
- Please check back frequently since schedules are subject to change!
How Athletics Transportation Works
Contact Your Coach:
Most up-to-date schedules for all sports:
National Collegiate Athletic Association:
JHS Booster Club: