Sports Only Students
Students whom attend Choice, Private, Online and Home School programs are eligible to participate in athletic programs at their neighborhood school as a Sports Only Student.
Sports Only students must register / re-register with their resident school each year they wish to participate.
- Please register for ONE sport per season. If you are trying out for a sport, then select that sport. After try-outs you have the option to move to a non-cut sport if you do not make the team.
- The only paper form that is required to be on file in the LWHS Athletics office will be the physical examination form completed and signed by a physician.
Pro Tip: Plan ahead and get cleared early.
- About Registration
- How Athletics Transportation Works
- Contact Your Coach
- The most up-to-date schedules for all sports
- About National Collegiate Athletic Association
- JHS Booster Club