Registration for Winter sports opens September 15. Basketball (Boys and Girls), Swim & Dive (Boys), Gymnastics (Girls) and Wrestling (Co-ed) begin on Monday, November 15.
CLICK HERE for registration deadlines, payment information and more.
Go to the MAIN Athletics page to finish the Online Athletic Process
- Mens Basketball First day of try-outs Monday November 15th
- Womens Basketball First day of try-outs Monday November 15th
- Gymnastics First day of try-outs Monday November 15th
- Mens Swim & Dive First day of practice Monday November 15th
- Wrestling First day of practice Monday November 15th
For information and schedules, please contact the coaches below:
- Basketball, Men's Justin Mezistrano email@example.com
- Basketball, Women's Azuma Bearden firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheer Maddie Maxwell email@example.com
- Gymnastics Samantha Hanson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming, Men's TBD
- Wrestling Kevin Corbett email@example.com
You may pay the participation fee online or with the Bookkeeper - before school or during lunch.
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Gymnastics are cut sports. Payment for Participation Fee will not be accepted until your student is placed on a team. The ASB fee is to be paid prior to tryouts.
- Wrestling & Men’s Swim must pay the Participation fee and ASB Fee prior to the first practice
Please plan ahead and do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to clear. Missing forms, signatures, payment and/or sports physicals not valid to the end of season will result in clearance not being issued and the athlete missing the first day of practice/tryouts.
How Athletics Transportation Works
Contact Your Coach:
Most up-to-date schedules for all sports:
- Kingco Conference Athletic Calendar - new site coming soon, check back mid-January for updates
National Collegiate Athletic Association:
JHS Booster Club: