For Parents: Introduction to using PowerSchool/Haiku
If you're a parent who is new to PowerSchool/Haiku, use the link above to find more information.
Welcome to the Juanita HS Counseling Center!
Please note: JHS does not take responsibility for the contents of any of the websites linked from this site. Please use caution when leaving this site.
FALL 2020 FAQ’S:
The Registrar’s office is available for new enrollment/withdrawals. Please contact Jennifer Hamilton at email@example.com or 425-936-1680. We hope that your questions can be answered by using the resources below.
- Enrolling a New Student: Complete the application on the LWSD site: https://www.lwsd.org/students-families/registration
- After the enrollment application has been submitted, you can request classes for next year by completing the Course Selection Worksheet for the appropriate grade here (https://jhs.lwsd.org/counseling/new-student-enrollment-information) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include any previous school transcripts/records with your request.
- Withdrawing a Current Student: Email email@example.com
TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS (CURRENT & FORMER STUDENTS)
- How to request a transcript https://jhs.lwsd.org/counseling/transcript-requests .
- How can I find out what graduation requirements I’ve met? https://www.lwsd.org/help/skyward-family-access/monitor-progress-towards-high-school-graduation
RUNNING START FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR (You must be enrolled at JHS to access Running Start)
- View all Running Start Info here: https://jhs.lwsd.org/counseling/running-start1
- Submit the RS Attestation form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=P2fUH5bfIUaGOKHYjEyF1y0riUD6MuxKmyP3lYslbHtUMkJJU040M1dGWTNIUUhCSUkzVjBLVEIyRC4u
- Running Start Deadlines for Fall*: Bellevue 9/07/20, Cascadia 9/3/20, LW Tech 9/28/20. See individual college’s websites for more details.