- Jennifer Hamilton: Secretary & Registrar
- Stefa Chow (A-De)
- Angie Kilkenny (Dg-Ke)
- Michelle Bainter (Kh-N)
- Christina Hunsberger (O-St)
- Ines Bergman (Su-Z & Spanish speaking families)
- Brenda Dean: School Psychologist
- Margaret Campbell: High School & Beyond
- Leann Johnson: Data Processor
For Parents: Introduction to using PowerSchool/Haiku
If you're a parent who is new to PowerSchool/Haiku, use the link above to find more information.
Welcome to the Counseling Center!
Counseling Office: 425.936.1680
Please note: JHS does not take responsibility for the contents of any of the websites linked from this site. Please use caution when leaving this site.
Please print off an enrollment packet by clicking the appropriate link below. Enrollment packets can also be picked up in the counseling office during the school year between, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
During the summer, when JHS is closed, you can begin the
registration process at the Lake Washington School District Resource Center, 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, Washington.
Descriptions of courses offered at JHS