Course Planning and Graduation
- 2021-2023 Registration Material
- Misplace your COURSE SELECTION WORKSHEET?
- Current Students: Registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I take a math class over the summer to get ahead?
- Can I retake a class that I took in middle school?
- Can I take AP classes in 9th grade?
- Will my 504/IEP transfer to high school?
- What classes should I register for if I have an IEP?
- I missed the counselor presentation, how can I get the paperwork for registration?
- I missed the 2nd day of registration, how do I register for classes?
Students can take math over the summer; however, this is not recommended by the JHS math department nor the counseling department. If you are interested in doing so, there are specific steps to be taken and documents that must be submitted. Please connect with your middle school counselor if you have questions.
JHS counselors will leave copies for any students who are absent with their middle school counselors. The following week counselors will be back to help them register for classes and can answer any questions they may have then. You can see the PowerPoint presentation linked above under registration materials.