Senior Graduation Information
CLICK HERE for parking instructions at T-Mobile Park.
This info is for students and guests.
Graduation Information for Parents of Seniors
- At this time, every senior is guaranteed two tickets. T-Mobile Park will let us know if that changes.
- Please remember that we must adhere to the rules of T-Mobile Park as we are guests in their venue.
- That means no bags/purses or outside food & drink. The exception is to bring a sealed water bottle, up to 32 oz.
- Flowers are allowed but you must hang on to them during the ceremony.
- Post-graduation celebration: Graduates and guests are expected to exit T-Mobile Park immediately following the ceremony. There will be an opportunity to gather in the Plaza outside of T-Mobile Park, near the parking garage to take additional photos.
- Parking is free in the T-Mobile Parking Garage to all families, seniors and staff who are attending.
- Ceremony logistics: We are still waiting to hear some details from T-Mobile staff, but here are details I know.
- There is a stage. Seniors will be walking one at a time up the stairs on the 1st base side of the infield, and exit on the 3rd base side.
- There will be a photographer to capture the moment when students grab their diploma. No handshakes this year.
- We will be going in alphabetical order. We are also asking seniors to fill out name cards with appropriate pronunciation for the name readers.
- For guests who cannot attend in-person there will be an option to Livestream the event.
- There are details about where seniors and families sit that will be coming later. We are waiting on some decisions from T-Mobile staff that affect the seating.
graduation: June 9th 7pm @ T-Mobile field
Make sure your High School & Beyond (HS&B) Plan is complete. It’s a graduation requirement and there’s still time to get it finished. If you’re not sure of your status, please contact Mrs. Campbell in the counseling office with any questions or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendar of Senior Events TBD
- Graduation Information TBD
Info about tickets, handicapped parking, and handicapped seating.
- Caps, Gowns, and Class Rings
It is important to order the cap and gown, and announcements for graduation early! Class rings are also available. Click on the link above to get started on your order today!
- Yearbook Information
The yearbook page contains information on DUE DATES FOR SENIOR PICTURES and PLACING SENIOR ADS. Or you can contact Ms. Walker for more information.
Seniors & Parents/Guardians of Seniors:
· Graduation Prep from Jostens: Hey seniors and parents! We know there has been a lot of uncertainty and unknown in these times, but one thing we know for sure, you and your class will be celebrated! With graduation only a few months away, we wanted to inform you that if you still haven't ordered your Cap and Gown time is running out!
Click here for information on ordering your cap & gown and/or your schools official graduation announcements!!
Class of 2021 Baccalaureate
Saturday, June 5th, 2021 @ 7:30pm
(Seniors arrive @6:30 in Cap & Gown)
Inglewood Presbyterian Church
7718 NE 141st Street - Kirkland, WA 98034
Click HERE for specific details and to reserve your spot!
Baccalaureate is an optional non-school sponsored faith-based service open to all graduating seniors and their families. This is a student-lead service focused on honoring faith and the soon to be graduates.