Class of 2027 Students and Families -This page is for you!
Check back to keep up on events and information as you prepare to join us here at Juanita High School next year!
8th Grade Parent Night Information
- Below are links to a PDF and a voiced over PPT that covers information that was shared at our 8th grade parent night. There will be also a date in the spring that will be less formal for parents to come with their 8th graders and find out about some specific programs and activities as well as do a tour. More details to come, check this page for updates!
- 8th grade parent information pdf version
- PRESENTACION DE PADRES DE 8VO GRADO ESPANOLA
- 8th grade parent information with audio
Questions from 8th grade parent night?
Answers to questions we received from 8th grade parent night are linked below!
Check out some of the Spirit items that will be available at our Student Store!
8th Grade Family Night
On Wednesday, May 24th, we will be hosting our Rising Ravens Family Night, from 6-8 PM. This event is for parents and our incoming 8th graders.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking around our campus.
- You will also have an opportunity to purchase Raven gear in our student store, so if you are interested, you can bring a credit card or cash. Watch for more info on this page soon!
- We will begin promptly at 6:00 PM in our Fieldhouse for a very brief welcome and explanation of how the evening will work.
- Ms Clapp will send out another reminder the week of the event, along with a map and other details.
Below is a schedule so that you know what to expect. We look forward to meeting all of you!
- 5:00-5:45: Cambridge parent meeting with Ryan Malone in the Theater.
- 6:00-6:10: All Families in Fieldhouse for brief intro and instructions.
- 6:15-7:00- Session 1
- Students and Families with Last Names that begin with A-K go the Theater (Student and Parent Panel/ Q&A)
- Students and Families with Last Names that begin with L-Z do passports/tour, visit the store, visit with departments, clubs and athletics
- 7:05-7:50: Session 2
- Students and Families with Last Names that begin with L-Z go the Theater (/Student and Parent Panel/Q &A)
- Students and Families with Last Names that begin with A-K do passports/tour, visit the store, visit with departments, clubs and athletics
- 7:50-8:00 Drawings for Prizes in Commons area. Must be present to win😊
Class of 2027 Registration!
Class of 2027- Class registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now closed.
Please email Ms. Hamilton if your student did not get their requests submitted.
Tips for Rising Ravens!
Consejos prácticos de consejería
Dicas quentes de aconselhamento