Need info about the yearbook?
what it costs, when senior pictures are due,
how to send in your own pictures for possible use?
Then this is the place you want to be!
WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS!
Upload them here
Have you taken any great candid photos of Juanita Students? Maybe at a community or sporting event? We'd love to see them and perhaps add them to the yearbook. Feel free to upload them for us to take a look. Just make sure they're a decent resolution - at least 900 by 1200 pixels.
SENIOR PHOTOS are due TBD
(Upload or deliver to TBD in room _____)
Upload Senior Photos: Click Here Please submit them as a JPEG at the highest resolution. The file name should be the last name, then first name of your student: Eg. FlintstoneFred
- Senior photos submitted digitally will produce a higher quality photo for the yearbook than an actual photograph.
- Do you only have a photograph or a CD? Turn them in to TBD. Please submit them as as jpeg at the highest resolution. Senior digital pictures will produce a better quality photo for the yearbook than an actual photograph.
- Only have a photograph or a CD? Turn them into TBD as soon as possible.
BABY ADS are due TBD
We have a new online process with Josten's for creating, submitting, and for paying for your son or daughter's Baby Ad. Keep in mind that all Baby Ads will be formatted to match all of the other Baby Ads for a cohesive look and will also be proofed by the Yearbook Staff. Should we have any questions regarding content or spelling of the Baby Ad, the Yearbook Advisor, TBD will be in contact with you.
How to get started:
- Click on the link above
- Create and account: Click “Sign In” at the top of the page and follow the steps to create an account
- Once you have created an account, on the main page, click on“Yearbook Recognition Adds”
- On this page you will see Baby Ad options